Adsense Secret No 2

Thursday, July 16, 2009


Adsense Secret No 2 :

Treat This Business Like Business

I know, I know this secret really isn’t all that secretive. Still, it’s so important that I would be doing you a disservice if I didn’t include it in this report.

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve heard people complain that they aren’t making any money with Adsense, and when I ask then how many markets they’re in or how many
domains they have, their answer is usually 15 or 20 markets and only a domain or two per market.

Like I’ve already said, you can’t make any money with Adsense unless you are in A LOT of markets. But even more than that, for each market you need to have A LOT of
websites if you want to really penetrate your niche. (The days of creating those 1000 page websites are long gone. These days you need to have a lot of smaller sites, all linking toone another to achieve maximum results. But that’s another report )


To accomplish all this you need three things :
1) Systems
2) Goals
3) Help

By SYSTEMS, I mean you need to have procedures in place to crank out websites on a
large scale. If all you’re doing is building websites onesy-twosy I can promise you won’t get very far.

What you need is an assembly line. So for example, if you were to go into 10 markets,
you would want to do the keyword research for all 10 markets, then purchase your
domain names, then setup your hosting accounts, and finally build and upload your
webpages. See how it works? Your systems enable you to do things in batches which is
much more efficient then building them a domain at a time.

By GOALS, I mean just that...you need to set daily, weekly and monthly production
goals to keep yourself on track. So if you’re just getting started out, you might set a monthly goal of 10 markets, with 3 domains per market. You would then set weekly and daily goals to ensure that you meet (and even exceed) the goals you set.

Without goals you can’t keep score, and if you can’t keep score you don’t know if you’re winning or losing in business.

And lastly, by HELP I mean you need to outsource as much as humanly possible. In this business, your mission is to perform a task only until you know it well enough to teach someone else how to do it. The faster you can duplicate yourself, the faster you can expand your business as you focus on the most profitable actions.

In fact, not many people know this, but my entire page generation business is 100%
outsourced. I have one person who selects my markets, another person who does the
keyword research for those markets and another person who actually builds and manages all my pages.

This frees me up to concentrate on the markets that are truly profitable, and even expand BEYOND ADSENSE.

If all you’re utilizing is Adsense on your webpages, you’re leaving
a lot of money on the table. If you don’t already own it, I highly recommend
investing in a course I co-created called 釘eyond Adsense . It’s a must-read for
any serious online marketer


Keyword research is one incredibly tedious task that could and should be outsourced as quickly as possible. I found a guy on Elance who pulls keywords for my markets from WordTracker, Overture and Google. And best of all, he only charges me $0.80 per 100 keywords, so to have him compile a list of 1000 words only costs me $8. Not bad, especially when you consider how profitable that list could be to me. Oh yeah, and he also de-duplicates the list so I don’t pay double for keywords. (That’s an important thing to consider should you decide to outsource this task.) :o)

And here’s another quick tip :


When you outsource jobs, try to tie their compensation into their performance, rather than just establishing an hourly wage. This way, you only pay for work that gets done, and your workers are encouraged to do their jobs faster not slower



Lowongan Terkait



Populer :





TAGS Lowongan Kerja terbaru:




  • Share It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment